Interested in using the newly renovated Sandy Neck Conference Room at the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce administrative building at 5 Patti Page Way in Centerville? Here are the details!
Sandy Neck Conference Room rental cost: $50/hour or $300/day
(First 2 hours free for Cape Cod Chamber members, once per year)
Features: Modular tables for flexible configuration, Free Wifi, Handicapped accessible
A/V Equipment: ($50 or free for members) ceiling mounted projector with 120” Screen
Coffee Bar: $15, includes 2 pots (16 cups) of coffee, selection of teas, cups and accoutrements
Check availability on the Sandy Neck Conference Room now!
Submit your request to use the Sandy Neck Conference Rooom.
If you need to order lunch for your meeting and want it delivered, try these Chamber members who offer delivery services in the vicinity: Craigville Pizza & Mexican Restaurant and DJ's Family Sports Pub.
View/print our Reservation and Room Use Policies. These policies are also listed below:
- All (non-internal) room users must complete this room reservation request/use agreement form. Room rental shall be on a first come, first served basis once rental agreement is on file, except that priority will be given to Board of Directors, Executive Committee and other official Chamber pillars and committee meetings.
- Generally, room hours are between 8:30am and 5:00pm. Special allowances may be made for meeting times before or after hours.
- If you need additional time for set-up and tear-down, please account for that time in the start and end times of your request. Your reservation start time is the earliest time you may enter the room, and the end time is when everyone involved with your meeting or event needs to be out of the room and the room restored.
- Your group will be responsible for resetting furniture, and turning out overhead lights at the conclusion of the event.
- The room must be left in a neat, clean and orderly condition. Please clean up at the conclusions of your meeting. You may dispose of trash and unwanted items in the dumpster on side of driveway. If these conditions are not met, a Room Clean-up Fee of $200.00 will be charged. Individuals holding events assume responsibility for any damage to rooms, contents of equipment used will be charged for any necessary repairs or replacement. Damage must be reported to Chamber staff immediately
- Payment is due on the day of the conference room use
Cancellation must be done 24 hours prior to the scheduled event or the renter will owe half of the total fee of the rental
- The Cape Cod Chamber campus is a smoke-free environment
- Use of coffee bar only when included in room use rental, or approved by Chamber staff
- Nothing shall be attached to the walls, ceiling, or any fixtures
- Candles, lighters, incense, or any open flame are prohibited
- It is understood that the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce is in no way responsible for any personal injuries, property damages or other liabilities that may be incurred during use of their facility. Renter agrees to release indemnity and hold the Chamber harmless of any such damages.